Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Zurkon the Destroyer was a small, hovering synthenoid that aided Ratchet in battle. Being the upgraded version of Mr. Zurkon, it maintained both the size and personality of the original, commonly spouting intimidating comments while shooting enemies close to Ratchet. The only difference to the original, besides an increase in stats, was that the synthenoid was now light blue and occasionally shot a powerful bolt of explosive plasma at enemies instead of the usual blaster fire (being that it now came with an explosive fusion cannon and rapid-fire capabilities).
Upgrade Announcement (A Crack in Time)
"Congratulations! Your synthenoid has upgraded to Zurkon the Destroyer! Your mechanical bodyguard now comes with an explosive fusion cannon and rapid-fire capabilities."
- Mr. Zurkon and Zurkon the Destroyer were the only weapons in Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time not to have a weapon to eject from; the player selected the synthenoid, which would summon him to Ratchet, similar to the Kilonoids in Going Commando.
- The upgraded Mr. Zurkon had a similar ability to the synthenoids of Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, in that both upgrades fired stronger shots on occasion mixed in with basic blaster fire.
- Despite being renamed as 'Zurkon the Destroyer', it still referred to itself as 'Mr. Zurkon' when using taunts against enemies.
- It is replaced with Elite Mr. Zurkon in All 4 One, and Alpha Zurkon in Full Frontal Assault.
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (first appearance)