Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Turrets were fast-firing cannons. Ratchet could use the turrets after he disposed of their previous users. These turrets often came in handy when Ratchet needed to destroy high-profile targets. A turret was used to fight the Thugs-4-Less Leader.
Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal
In the multiplayer of Ratchet and Clank 3, the turrets were found in various locations. There were two types of turrets: Player controlled, and CPU controlled turrets at bases and control nodes. In the Singleplayer, turrets were used on the missions with the Galactic Rangers.
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
Turrets were used to defend bases. Turrets can be purchased with bolts in Multiplayer and Campaign. The turrets in the game are: the Warmonger Turret, the Pyro Turret, the Cryo Turret, and the Combuster Turret. In Multiplayer, the turrets cost less than in Campaign. All turrets do damage enough to defeat enemies.
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4)