Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- “ By shooting mimic plants you can make them follow you. Then by using it to water electro-soil the plant will hop in and transform itself into a platform, a creature. Whatever you need! ”
- ―Sprout-O-Matic scientist. [Size Matters]
The Sprout-O-Matic was an electronic watering can that nourished Mimic plants that grew in Electro-soil. Ratchet could spray them with water from the gadget which made the plant follow him until they were planted in Eletro-soil. To do this, he would near a patch of Electro-soil, add a little water, and stand back to let the growing begin. Over-watering a plant will kill it, bring into mind a solution when Ratchet planted something in the wrong spot.
Depending on the plant there were several different forms and colors a sprout could take. A plant could become a vine that grew bombs as a fruit, a throwing plant that would grab Ratchet when he hit it and throw him across the level, a ladder structure, or a spring platform that bounced when jumped on.
- If it was used in the High Impact Games Treehouse, the game would freeze.
- It had a similar name to the Map-O-Matic and the Chimp-O-Matic.
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (first appearance)