For Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal and Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, you needed to gain a certain amount of titanium/gold bolts to purchase it. In Size Matters, it was freely accessible via multiplayer.
The skin returns in Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault back to its original design, only in this game it has a more robotic appearance.
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- There is a slight change between the skin's first and second canon appearances: the scarf and cap rim were both yellow and brown in Up Your Arsenal, and white and green, respectively, plus the addition of red gloves, in Tools of Destruction.
- Also in Tools of Destruction, the Snowman skin has its own distinct voice, sounding female when hit by an enemy attack and when falling down a pit.
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (Was called Snow Dude, in cheats menu only) (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (multiplayer only)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus