Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal and Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, you needed to gain a certain amount of titanium/gold bolts to purchase it. In Size Matters, it was freely accessible via multiplayer.
The skin returns in Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault back to its original design, only in this game it has a more robotic appearance.
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- There is a slight change between the skin's first and second canon appearances: the scarf and cap rim were both yellow and brown in Up Your Arsenal, and white and green, respectively, plus the addition of red gloves, in Tools of Destruction.
- Also in Tools of Destruction, the Snowman skin has its own distinct voice, sounding female when hit by an enemy attack and when falling down a pit.
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (Was called Snow Dude, in cheats menu only) (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (multiplayer only)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus