|Your name's Percival?|
- “ Attention transport vessel: A bioscan reveals a Lombax lifeform aboard your ship. Standby for immediate disintegration. ”
- ―Tachyon Robot [ToD]
The Smuggler's Ship was a fairly small transport vessel used by the The Smuggler to smuggle goods throughout the Polaris Galaxy, particularly within the confines of Tachyon's Empire. The ships fuel source was Gelatonium.
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Ratchet and Clank met The Smuggler along with parrot on Cobalia, after the Smuggler's ship ran out of fuel while they were transporting GrummelNet ammo crates. The Smuggler and his bird were unable to leave Cobalia because the local Gelatonium Plant had been shut down by the Imperial Army as they searched for Ratchet. Ratchet and Clank managed to reactivate the plant's pumps, and the Smuggler repaid the Ratchet & Clank by giving them a lift to Stratus City on planet Kortog.
When the Smuggler's vessel entered Stratus City airspace, bioscanners detected a Lombax lifeform (Ratchet) on board, and demanded he standby for immediate disintegration. Clank suggest he jettison the excess cargo to avoid capture, which the Smuggler promptly agreed…by jettisoning Ratchet and Clank out of the vessel. With less weight on the vessel, The Smuggler was able to flee Kortog with his hide intact.
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
Ratchet would later encountered The Smuggler in his vessel throughout the Breegus System involved in various shady operations.
- Ironically, The Smuggler's Ship resembles a diary truck, and The Smuggler's species resembles a bovine.
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus