Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ratchet and Clank first encountered him in Blackwater City on Rilgar, where he offered to trade a (presumably illegal) RYNO for Clank. Ratchet joked around about accepting, and refused, but Ratchet could buy the RYNO for a hefty 150,000 bolts.
It was shown in the epilogue that he had been caught and put on trial, pleading not guilty. He apparently was declared innocent or escaped jail as the duo later encountered him outside the MegaCorp Games arena on Joba, where he sold them a Levitator so that they could get in even though it was sold out.
- He seems to grow a lot in Going Commando after seeing him in Ratchet & Clank. This could have simply been an oversight by the developers.
- There is a theory that the Shady Salesman may be Slim Cognito, as the Shady Salesman remains unnamed, and Slim Cognito took the Shady Salesman's place in the reboot.
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4) (re-imagined Slim Cognito)