Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are 42 Hero bolts in Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One, with Ratchet, Clank, Qwark and Nefarious having their own unique Bolt in the same locations. The colors of the bolts corresponded with which hero picked it up. Skins are unlocked for each hero based on how many Hero bolts they unlocked.
- The Hero bolts are located under the glass in the second incinerator room.
- The Hero bolts are on the right side of the exit after the Vac-U 4000 healing tutorial.
- On the second piece of unstable ground after the first Croid Lab is where the Hero bolts will be.
- After the Pyromites are introduced, the Hero bolts will be floating on a small platform of unstable ground to the left.
- At a fork in the lava rock path, covered by explosive crates, the right path will contain the Hero bolts under the glass.
- The Hero bolts are on the rock before the zipline.
- The Hero bolts are on a metal platform to the far right after crossing the first wooden bridge.
- After fighting all the enemies in the arena, the Hero bolts can be found on a rock in plain sight.
- Shortly after the second Croid Lab and after a Hookshot target, the Hero bolts will be floating above some unstable ground.
- After activating the catapult between two proton turrets, the Hero bolts are on top of the rock to the right.
- After bouncing along several mushrooms, launch a teammate with the Vac-U 4000 to the mushroom to the right, then Hookshot to them. The platform bounced to contains the Hero bolts.
- The Hero bolts are on platform to the left of one bounced up onto. Launch a teammate and Hookshot to them to obtain them.
- The Hero bolts are behind the first glass screen encountered. Slam into it with the jetpack to break it.
- Behind a rock just before the third Croid Lab is where the Hero bolts are located.
- The Hero bolts are on the ledge after using a lift.
- As with Elerox Pass, the Hero bolts are on the ledge after using a lift.
- After escaping the wind tunnel, the Hero bolts are found towards the far left.
- The Hero bolts are on the far right of the circular room containing four Hunter Minions.
- The Hero bolts can be found in the middle of some crates towards the right after defeating Commander Spog.
- After the first sonic pylon, use the Hookshot to get over the gap. The Hero bolts are to the far left.
- The Hero bolts are after the second row of Hookshot targets, towards the right and behind where the heroes land.
- Behind the first fan, the Hero bolts float next to a Bolt Grabber.
- The Hero bolts are on the second small island at the edge of the area during the beginning.
- After killing the King Sepiad, the Hero bolts float right next to his body.
- After the arena, head left to find the Hero bolts.
- After making it past the first Guardian, the Hero bolts are to the far right.
- The Hero bolts are guarded by the second Guardian. They can be obtained by avoiding the spotlight.
- After passing the third energy repository, the Hero bolts will be towards the left right in front of a Venixx.
- The Hero bolts are in the corner of the platform after the third cable cannon, past the orb catapult.
- Upon landing, walk backwards and follow the fence to find the Hero bolts.
- After riding a platform that is goes past an Ion turret, the Hero bolts can be found behind a screen, within range of another Ion turret.
- The Hero bolts are behind an Ion turret on a rotating platform.
- After the jetpack sequence, the Hero bolts are on a higher level. Use the versa-crank to reach it.
- The Hero bolts are located in the bottom right-hand corner.
- The Hero bolts can be found after the third ice skating track.
- Before fighting the second Scorch Minion, the Hero bolts can be found on top of collapsible ice to the left.
- The Hero bolts are after the railway platform, and can be obtained by keeping right.
- The Hero bolts are in front of a Sentry Minion, after bouncing across spring pads.
- In a small area with an ammo pad, the Hero bolts can be found hidden behind a piece of destroyed rock in the right-hand corner.
- When a Turret Minion is encountered, the Hero bolts can be found in the far left corner on some debris.
- After heading up an elevator behind an Ion turret, the Hero bolts can be found in the bottom right corner of the following room.
- The Hero bolts are located just behind the two laser turrets.
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (first appearance)