- Episode I: Booty is in the Eye of the Beholder
- Episode II: Arriba Amoeba
- Episode III: Shadow of the Robot
- Episode IV: Deja Q All Over Again
- Episode V: The Shaming of the Q
A sixth vid-comic was supposed to be made, but was cut for the final version of the game.
- The first four vid-comics were narrated by a man who firmly disbelieved the facts in them. Qwark once mentioned he was a professor.
- The fifth vid-comic had a different style to the artwork and a different narrator, as it was not intended for release.
- If a player collects all 100 of the Qwark tokens spread throughout the levels, they receive a titanium bolt. (Note: this must be done in a single playthrough)
- A health upgrade can be found in each level, which refilled and extended Qwark's life bar.
- By using a certain code, (Up, up, down, down, circle, square, square) Qwark would wear a tutu in the level.
- Two other codes ("_MEGHAN_" or "YING_TZU") can be typed in by pressing squaren at the Vid-comic selection screen and confirming with start, which would take you to the Insomniac Museum to play two minigames.
- Six skill points can be achieved through Qwark vid-comics.
- The Insomniac Museum also includes two beta vid-comics.
- A hidden vid-comic can also be accessed.
- Robotic Pirate Ghosts
- Captain Blackstar (mentioned only)
- President Phyronix (mentioned only)
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (first appearance)