|Your name's Percival?|
In Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, when about to be consumed by the Mutant Protopet, Qwark yelled "mommy!" In Up Your Arsenal, while aboard the Starship Phoenix's Bridge, Qwark will say to a Q-Force member "Call my mother and tell her that I finally got a real job!"
Other side stories and events
- Note: The information detailed here is ambigously canon
However, in Size Matters, Qwark reveals that he never knew his real parents, and that during his childhood he was adopted and raised by cyclophic monkeys on Planet Florana. Later, Qwark followed Ratchet & Clank as they explored Planet Ryllus. Qwark was given permission to use Ratchet's ship computer to access the HoloNet so that he could search the whereabouts of his parents. Qwark visited a website titled Faux-Family.com (unaware that "faux" means "fake"). He received a message from Technomite leader Otto Destruct, who lied that he was Qwark's father. Qwark was excited to find and meet his "father," not realizing until the end of the game that Otto was not his father. Eventually, Clank told Qwark that his real parents were heroes, but were killed by defective Technomite technology.
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (Mother mentioned only)
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (Mother mentioned only)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time (Mother mentioned only)
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (mentioned and pictured only)