- For other uses, see Q-Force (disambiguation).
- “ I'll tell you what this calls for… the Q-Force! ”
- ―Captain Qwark [FFA]
The Q-Force, sometimes stylized as QForce, was a group of unlikely "heroic" space cadets formed by Captain Qwark, with the sole purpose of defeating Nefarious. However, they do prove useful as they help Ratchet and Clank during their adventure in Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal. The team was originally led by Qwark but Ratchet is the current leader.
The members of the Q-Force were Al, for his "mastery of electronics," Helga von Streissenburgen, for her "sensual powers of seduction," Skid McMarx, for his "Nerves of Steel," Skrunch, Ratchet, Clank, Sasha, and, initially, Klunk, as Qwark thought that he was Clank.
All 4 One
Qwark believed that he Ratchet, and Clank were the Q-Force along with Nefarious.
- Nefarious, Qwark believed that he was a fine addition to the team at the time.
Full Frontal Assault
The group was recreated by Qwark with several new members along with him, Ratchet, and Clank. The team leader was Ratchet.
- Bleep, Bloop, and Blip (multiplayer only), maintenance robots
- Mr. Zurkon, combat assistant
- The Plumber, ship maintenance
- Zurgo, disguised himself as Plumber
- Barry, AI of the Starship Phoenix II
- Aphelion, Ratchet's ship
- Ratchet, the Team Leader, and one of the ones that fight in the battlefield
- Clank, one of the ones that fight in the battlefield
- Captain Qwark, one of the ones that fight in the battlefield
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Despite the lack of regard they had from Dr. Nefarious, the Q-Force would prove to be a valuable force in the fight against the crazed scientist's plans. Skrunch often accompanied Ratchet and Clank on the battlefield, be it the infiltration of enemy bases or ground combat. Helga trained the other members of the team, Al interpreted data stolen from Dr. Nefarious for use on the battlefield, and Skid assisted with deep cover infiltrations under the codename "Shadow Dude," even when he was not wanted. Sasha remained in control of the Starship Phoenix, and Qwark let everybody else do the dirty work (until he helped Ratchet with the infiltration of the Leviathan).
The Q-Force often assisted the Galactic Rangers in their battles against Nefarious and his Tyhrranoid allies, and were often the ones to guarantee victory. Later in the conflict, Skid got captured by Courtney Gears and transformed into a robot himself when the Biobliterator was tested on him. Ratchet and Klunk witnessed this event. Later on, Big Al learned of the powers of Nefarious's Biobliterators, and was able to determine their weaknesses and strengths so that Ratchet could figure out how to destroy them. Finally, Qwark himself helped Ratchet to destroy the second Biobliterator on Planet Mylon, ending Dr. Nefarious's reign of terror.
The members of the Q-Force either went their separate ways afterwards or stayed together and members such as Ratchet, Clank and Qwark went on vacation (Ratchet & Clank had several attempts).
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Qwark referred to himself, Ratchet, Clank, and Nefarious as the Q-Force during the game.
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- “ Never mess with the QForce! ”
- ―Qwark [FFA]
- The logo resembles a "Q," the first letter in the Q-Force. It is also nearly identical to the logo on Qwark's front, even before the Q-Force was first established, and while it did not exist.
- Although Qwark said they were chosen for their own skills, Skidd, Helga, and even Qwark's roles were inaccurate.
- The PAL release of Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault is named Ratchet & Clank: QForce.
- In Up Your Arsenal, the Q-Force appears to have a series of shuttles for use by its members. One is seen on Aquatos during the mission when you work together with Skid McMarx and another is seen being piloted by Qwark himself when he arrives to help Ratchet in the final battle with the Biobliterator.
- They are the characteristic green color of the Q-Force and are roughly ovoid-shaped with two back-swept wings on each side armed with laser cannons and one dorsal fin that extends from the hull directly aft of the cockpit. There is one visible engine at the back of the ship.