Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- “ Use of the bioscope temporarily increases the shooter's metabolism, which activates slow motion. Science! ”
- ―Weapon Description [R&C (PS4)]
Plasma Slayer was the V5 version of the Plasma Striker. When it upgraded, its color changed to blue and purple and it had a cross shaped scope. The weapon became significantly stronger and also gained an 'armor piercing" ability, meaning that it was able to shoot through a target and hit others behind it. due to the level of precision required to hit a target in the critical points; however, damaging of more than one target was rare, usually resulting in a missed shot.
Upgrade Announcement: "Congratulations! You've just upgraded to the Plasma Slayer! This modification enables you to fire armour-piercing rounds!"
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
The Plasma Slayer returned; however, it was the same color as the Plasma Striker. It was compatible with Raritanium upgrades and became this weapon at V3.
Raritanium weapon upgrades
- Killshot: How hard it hits in its critical spot.
- Ammo: Increases ammo capacity.
- Bolts: Increases the amount of bolts you get from an enemy.
- Raritanium: Increases the amount of Raritanium you get from an enemy.
- Chrono Disruptor: Slows down time when you are aiming, allowing you to snipe precisely.