Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| "Using highly sophisticated technology, which you couldn't possibly understand, we will be extracting a large portion of your article and adding it to our new one."|
| "Now it's your chance to become a hero!"
This article could be improved with an image. (How to upload?)
- “ We shall miss you, oh malevolent one! ”
- ―Writing on a plaque for Osiris the Malevolent's statue. [ACiT]
Osiris the Malevolent also known as King of the War Groks was a famous Agorian Battleplex gladiator born in the Vernal Equinox in the year of the Slorg Rat, and won his first arena battle at age six. He got his nickname for killing, taming and insulting 70 War Groks. At some point he got married; however, after Ivan the Beautiful got a love letter from his wife, he decided to prove that beauty is only skin deep to Ivan the Beautiful…with a seven-foot skewering sword. Turns out he was right…it's pretty disgusting in there. He continued killing, taming and insulting War Groks until the year of the War Grok, where ironically he was decapitated by a War Grok in a duel.
- Osiris is also the Egyptian God of Death.
- A statue of him is in the Battleplex lobby with a description of his gladiator career.
- He is mentioned in the description of Ivan the Beautiful on his statue, who was killed by Osiris with a seven-foot skewering sword after Osiris' wife sent a love letter to Ivan.
- He is mentioned in Captain Slag's charity for decapitated villains, along with Lord Vorselon and Slag himself on Pirate radio.
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (mentioned only)