- “ Not only does this baby come in handy for on-the-job repairs, it can also be used as an effective weapon. Use it to smack enemies around the chops at close range of launch multi-strike combo attacks - and even throw it with pinpoint accuracy. The OmniWrench 3000 is also magnetically charged, so that it can pick up and loose bolts that are lying around. ”
- ―Survival Guide Weapon Description [ToD]
OmniWrench 3000 was the wrench used by Ratchet in Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction. It was apparently an older version than the OmniWrench 8000 - due to its name - but, as a weapon, it could inflict relatively the same amount of damage. The wrench also had the ability to magnetize and pick up bolts.
- As seen in Concept Art, the OmniWrench 3000 was originally going to appear in the first game Ratchet & Clank  and there was a model thereof in A Crack in Time.
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (cut content)
- Ratchet & Clank: Issue 1: Ears of War
- ↑ Named in the "Survival Guide" instruction booklet for Tools of Destruction