Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- “ This Kerchu-engineered flamethrower offers your enemies two choices: regular or extra crispy! ”
- ―GrummelNet weapon description [ToD]
The Pyro Blaster was a Kerchu engineered and manufactured by GrummelNet flamethrower, like the Gadgetron Pyrocitor. It was first available for purchase on the Kreeli Comet for 100,000 bolts. The Pyro Blaster dealt exceptionally more damage than any other weapon available at that point in Ratchet's adventure, dealing 516 damage and holding 30 fuel units at V1 without any Raritanium weapon upgrades. With all of the available Raritanium upgrades and at V5, the Pyro Blaster held a maximum ammo capacity of 40 fuel units, and could reach a maximum damage of 1,230. The width of this flamethrower's fire stream could be increased with the Superheated Fuel Injector, which injected an extra stream of superheated fuel at the nozzle of the weapon. At V5, the Pyro Blaster upgraded into the Incinerator, which boasted twin intertwining streams of scorching super hot plasma.
Tools of Destruction
Damage increased by 20% of previous damage every upgrade. Weapon damage without Raritanium upgrades:
- V1: 516
- V2: 619
- V3: 743
- V4: 892
- V5: 1,070
- More Ammo x5: cost 500 Raritanium each, added two fuel units to ammo capacity
- Longer Range x3: cost 600 Raritanium each
- More Damage x3: cost 700 Raritanium each, added 5% of current power
- More Raritanium x2: cost 1,000 Raritanium each
- Special Upgrade: Superheated Fuel Injector, made stream of flame wider, cost 1,500 Raritanium
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
The muzzle of the weapon was significantly larger, and the rusty color scheme was changed to a more colorful style.The Elite version is when fired at enemies,a small flame appears on them dealing damage to them over time.
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
Pyro Blaster returns in Full Frontal Assault as a weapon to collect in weapon pods and as a turret. When upgraded with experience, the Pyro Blaster becomes the Alpha Pyro Blaster at V3.The Pyro Turret has the smallest range of all the turrets in Full Frontal Assault, but it does more damage than the combuster turret.
In Game Summaries
- “ Can be upgraded to the Incinerator, which burns things even hotter. ”
- ―Holocard Description [R&C (PS4)]
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (first appearance)
- 8-Bit Mini Mayhem
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4) (Holocard only)