Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the beginning of Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, Ratchet still used the suit on Veldin while he was interviewed with Behind the Hero. It re-appeared in Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal as a skin for Ratchet after loading the Gadgetron weapon discount.
In Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters, he wore the suit in the beginning of the game. He still wore the suit in the cutscenes. In Secret Agent Clank, there was a picture of Ratchet wearing the Old School Suit in Boltaire Museum with Ratchet's upgraded Dual Lacerators, but he wore it at the very end.
In Qwark's plan to infiltrate Zordoom Prison in Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, he drew Ratchet in the Old School suit in his visual explanation of the plan.
- In Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters, no matter what armor you wear, Ratchet will always be wearing the Old School Suit in the cutscenes. This was because they were pre-rendered and editing the cutscenes to match what Ratchet was wearing would have possibly had been time consuming for developers.
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (skin only)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (drawing only)
- Ambiguously canon
Notes and references
- ↑ The opening cutscene shows Ratchet in the Old School suit