- “ Anyway, looks life that last moon is surrounded by an Omega Class Disintegration Field. Whatever is going on out there can't be good. ”
- ―Ratchet [UYA]
Obani Draco was the third moon of the planet Obani in the Zygan System and was home to Courtney Gears' secret getaway and recording studio. Its appearance was like that of a massive disco ball, and its interior was packed with speakers and colored lights - giving the impression of a high-tech rave. Dangers included Scoutbots and continually rising purple water. The moon was first mentioned as the "third moon", but its real name was revealed later.  Its name was formed from the name of its planet, Obani, and the Latin word draco - which means "dragon", though the Draco in its name most likely refers to the Draco constellation. Obani Draco was surrounded by an Omega Class Disintegration Field.
In the events of Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal, Obani Draco was first seen from Obani Pollux. It was where the Biobliterator was tested. Ratchet and Clank couldn't get to the moon at first because it was heavily protected by an omega class disintegration field. Later, Skid McMarx was captured and brought to Obani Draco for the successful test-firing of the Biobliterator. However, Ratchet and Clank were able to cripple Courtney Gears and escape with the cybernetic McMarx in tow.
Characters on Obani Draco
Draco is the name of a real star constellation.
- The music played in this level could, somehow unwillingly, also play on the Thran Asteroid.
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (first appearance)
- Secret Agent Clank (mentioned only)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (mentioned only)