Novalis was a heavily populated planet in the Solana Galaxy. It was the homeworld of Galactic Ranger Cora Veralux. The planet was invaded by the Blarg; however, Ratchet and Clank managed to repel the small scale invasion. The planet was later destroyed by the Deplanetizer.
The primary location of the planet was Tobruk Crater.
- Novalis Valley
Characters on Novalis
Differences between original
- Ratchet's ship is shot down by a Blarg Saucer and sustains minor damage. In the originals, it crash-lands on Novalis (with no indication as to why) and replaced with the Courier Ship.
- Mayor Buckwash and The Plumber's infobots have been switched as the Mayor's Infobot shows Aridia and The Plumber's shows Kerwan.
- The Plumber's Infobot originally came at a cost of 200 bolts, but now he would just give the Infobot to Ratchet & Clank as it was an urgent message.
- Ratchet's ship is repaired by The Plumber rather than being given a new one by Buckwash.
- Novalis is later destroyed by the Deplanetizer, which makes it inaccessible afterwards.
- The area shows sustained damage; therefore, the short cutscene of the bridge being destroyed by the ship has been cut.
- The bridge connecting the start to the mayor's crashed ship is activated by a switch.
- The entrance to the waterworks has a wall jump instead of steps.
- Blarg Troopers and Pool Sharks have been added to the stage.
- The secret cave area containing a Gold Bolt at the end of the river is not there.
- After being destroyed by the Deplanetizer later, the planet cannot be re-visited.
- This is the only planet in the re-imagined game not to have any Gold Bolts.