- “ It's terrifying! It's revolting! That's right… it's a Nightmare-in-a-box! Turn the toughest thugs to jelly with the scariest weapon on the GrummelNet. ”
- ―Instruction Manual Weapon Description [ItN]
The Nightmare-in-a-Box, or Nightmare Box, was a weapon. When deployed it distracted enemies by scaring them with ghosts and goblins from a parallel universe, resulting in them temporarily fleeing in fear or attacking the box, after a short amount of time it would explode.
The Nightmare Box upgraded into the Terroriser at V3.
Behind the scenes
During pre-production, the Nightmare Box was originally called the Zombitron.
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus game manual
Notes and references
- ↑ Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus game manual - "Tip #5: Tool up with weapons, weapons, weapons"
- ↑ Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- ↑ "Traditional Ratchet and Clank Is Back With Into the Nexus" by Colin Moriarty