Qwark sent Ratchet and Clank on a "secret mission" to the station called "Operation: Falling Star," in hopes that they would perish at the hands of Drek's top secret project, the Blargian Snagglebeast, so that he would no longer have to tolerate them as rangers. Ratchet; however, successfully defeated the Snagglebeast and gained coordinates to Nefarious's secret base on Gaspar.
Blarg Research Station
- Space Station
- Station Hub
Characters on Nebula
- Alien Swarmer
- Alien Snapper
- Alien Spitter
- Blarg Space Commando
- Blarg Commander
- Blarg Saucer (background only)
- Blargian Snagglebeast
Differences between original
- Ratchet is sent here by Qwark in order to destroy Drek's secret project. In the original, he simply comes to look for new gear.
- Ratchet & Clank board the warship to find a secret Blarg project, the Predator Launcher, instead of an Infobot with coordinates to Rilgar.
- Clank finds the Magneboots instead of the Hydrodisplacer.
- The final area of Umbris where Qwark sent the Blargian Snagglebeast to fight Ratchet in the original game is placed at the end of this stage in place of the Alien Queen fight.
- Also, the beast is owned by Drek, instead of Qwark.
- Ratchet & Clank (2016 game) (first appearance)