Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There were two types of Nanotech crates.
- The blue-orb crate, featured in all Ratchet & Clank games, healed at least one point of damage from Ratchet and is common on all levels.
- The purple-orb crate had rounded edges and healed four points of damage. This type of a Nanotech crate appeared only on Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando. On later games the blue crate started to heal more hit points.
- In PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, the Nanotech crates release AP instead of Nanotech.
- Nanotech crates in Full Frontal Assault that come from weapon pods reappear much faster than other reappearing crates, including the weapon crates not from weapon pods.
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Mobile
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
- Secret Agent Clank
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus