The Kreeli Comet was a comet that drifted through the Verdigris Sector and the location to the IRIS Supercomputer but was taken over by Captain Slag and his Space Pirates. It was an icy comet, with caves and caverns. Despite it being a comet, it was also defined as a planet.
When the heroes first got to the IRIS, it was broken. The Zoni helped Clank fix it. The IRIS could answer every question. Ratchet and Clank asked about what the Lombax Secret was, what happened to the Cragmites and where the Lombaxes went. The IRIS had damage in its memory so that it could not answer the last question, but they could ask more questions, such as the real name of Qwark (which is Copernicus Leslie Qwark). It was covered in ice and snow.
- This comet was the first place the player used the Holo Pirate Disguise.
- This is also the place where Tachyon was found by Lombaxes.
- IRIS referred to the Kreeli Comet as a planet, possibly due to its size. However, this may have been a mistake.
- In Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, the Kreeli Comet had the appearance of a planet instead of its comet like appearance in Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction. This is first seen in Clank's Subconscious when Orvus teaches him how to repair time anomalies around other planets. Reasons for this being is currently unknown.
- A planet identical to Shaar can be seen in the sky of Kreeli.
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
Notes and references
- ↑ IRIS refers to the Kreeli Comet as a planet.