Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Iron Lombax challenges are challenges where players are presented different sets of unique goals depending on which map they are playing on. All maps can be played in co-op or versus mode:
- Island Escape - Players race to collect enough radioactive cores to be the first to launch their rocket to freedom. Be careful not to hold onto the core for too long though! Prolonged exposure may result in unintentionally hilarious mutations.
- Danger Valley - Players must find radio homing beacons and place them on enemy force field transmitters in order to guide a collection of volatile hover mines to their target. Once the shields are down, place the homing beacon on the enemy's base and let the mines finish the job.
- Mega Cannons - Players must gather the missing pieces of their Mega Cannon and struggle for dominance of the power relays necessary to charge their cannon armaments. Once the gun is fully charged, jump in and turn your enemies into radioactive waste.
- Moon Cow Disease - The fate of the universe once again hangs in the balance! The supply of galactic burgers is dangerously low, and only the players have the skill required to gather this precious resource! Hunt down the space cows, deliver them to the processing vendor, and avoid enemy attacks as you make your way to the delivery trucks. First person to fill the orders wins.
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (first appearance)