Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Intergalactic Museum of History was a museum in Meridian City, on planet Igliak. It gave many facts about several things that occurred in the Polaris Galaxy or elsewhere such as telling the current status of people such as Captain Slag or Stuart Zurgo.
Sections of the Museum
- Entrance Hall
- Entrance Corridor
- Natural History Wing
- Bolt Exhibit (closed due to lack of funding)
- Raritanium Wing (closed due to lack of funding)
- Ventilation Shaft
- Solana Galactorium
- Hall of Villainy
- Groovitron Experience Room
- Lombax History Wing
- Gift Shop
- There was also a room in the museum which was dedicated to former Insomniac Games employee, Dan Johnson. It could be accessed via a ventilation shaft (not the main one from the Natural History Wing to Solana Galactorium) in one of the rooms.
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (first appearance)