Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Infiltrator was a MegaCorp gadget used to hack into locks and vaults. It used a sphere with nodes at appropriate intervals. Ratchet needed to connect a line from the starting node back to itself. There would only ever be one solution. It was design was based on stolen Gadgetron Tresspasser technology, which MegaCorp claimed they had merely "borrowed" from Gadgetron.
The infiltrator could be obtained on planet Joba by winning the second challenge in the arena
- According to the Gadget info in Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, the Infiltrator was a stolen design from Gadgetron.
- The Infiltrator, along with an Electrolyzer and Hacker, all could be equipped in your hand through a glitch, even though they all were items and therefore unequippable. This suggested that it was going to be a gadget at one point, just like the Trespasser.
- Infiltrator Puzzles are located in Endako, Joba, Todano, Aranos, Smolg, Grelbin and Yeedil.
- In Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando''s Insomniac Museum, there is an area were via tweaking values you could create your own custom Infiltrator puzzle.
- It is even possible to make a puzzle without connecting any or connecting just one node.
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (first appearance)