Ratchet & Clank
Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
Of all the weapons and gadgets from the previous game, the Grind Boots along with the Swingshot were the two gadgets located in Clank's Apartment in Megapolis, Endako. Ratchet picked these up again on his way through the apartment. This time the Grind Boots allowed Ratchet to run up magnetic walls a lot more faster than in the original.
Ratchet reacquired the Grind Boots after their absence in Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal; however, these ones were developed (or at least owned) by Vox Industries as they were a reward from a DreadZone campaign Ratchet completed. They functioned in the same way as previous Grind Boots.
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
The Grind Boots returned once again; where Ratchet usually used them while going inside a key hole to unlock doors using the Shrink Ray.
Ratchet & Clank Future series
The Grind boots appeared again in the Future series. They differed in appearance from the other games; perhaps Ratchet purchased a newer version or modified the pair he bought in the first game. But the Grind Boots and the Gravity boots did not appear in the inventory menu of A Crack in Time.
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- Ratchet & Clank: Before the Nexus
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4) (re-imagined Grind Boots)
- Ratchet & Clank (movie) (re-imagined Grind Boots)