Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gravity Boots were the second generation of the magnetic technology found in the Gadgetron's original Magneboots. They were invented by MegaCorp. Due to the advanced technology, Ratchet was able to fully maneuver on compatible surfaces, including the ability to jump, unlike the Magneboots. Weapons could also be used while using these boots.
Appearance in different games
In Going Commando, Ratchet earned a pair after completing the first match in the MegaCorp Games on planet Joba. In Up Your Arsenal, he was able to acquire them again after helping out the Galactic Rangers in Blackwater City, as a Ranger tripped over them as he was running from the Tyhrranoids. How the Gravity Boots made their way into the Solana Galaxy was unknown. In Deadlocked Vox Industries also developed their own pair of Gravity Boots for DreadZone, and like their Charge Boots they were much more tight-fitting. Ratchet earned this pair when completing the Valix Belt Campaign. In Size Matters, Ratchet was automatically equipped with them from the start of the game.
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- Oddly enough, the pair Ratchet had in the Ratchet & Clank Future sub-series resembled the Magne Boots from the first game.
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- Ratchet & Clank (movie)