Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Explosive Crates or Timebomb Crates were types of crates found in the environment that were similar to bolt crates, although they were on a timebomb. Hitting it with your wrench resulted in losing Nanotech due to the time bomb, but if you went in contact with an explosive crate without impact, it would soon explode after a few seconds. An explosive crate activated was indicated by the light on the crate flashing and a recurring noise. They were always colored red. An explosive crate nearby a metal crate could open it because of its explosive nature.
- The appearance, noise, and time of the explosive crates changed over the games.
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Mobile
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
- Secret Agent Clank
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4)