Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- “ Commence Deplanetisation! ”
- ―Drek, about to start the process of destroying a planet using the Deplanetiser [R&C (PS4)]
The most important part of the station was the Star Cracker Chamber, which housed an artificial supernova dwarf star that could produce lasers with equal power to a class seven supernova, allowing the weapon to easily destroy planets.
The remains of the destroyed planets could then be used to help build New Quartu.
The room was completely disintegrated along with the rest of the Deplanetiser.
- Drek's Office
- Star Cracker Chamber
- Ship Hanger
- Vehicle Hanger
- Gravity Stability
Characters on the Deplanetiser
- Blarg Saucer
- Blarg Trooper
- Blarg Bombthrower
- Blarg Space Commando
- Blarg Elite Guard
- Robomutt Elites
- Warbot Elites
- Alien Swarmers
- Victor Von Ion, piloting his death ship
- Captain Qwark
- Dr. Nefarious, piloting the Gadgetron Insta-Mech
Differences between original
- In the original game, Ratchet & Clank, the Deplanetiser was spelled with a "z," instead of an "s."
- In the original game, the Deplanetizer was a weapon platform which was placed on Veldin, and was merely an arena for the final boss fight on that planet. In the PS4 game, the Deplanetizer is made into a full level as it is now a large space station.