Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- “ Uh-huh. Just a word of advice, Nefarious: quit while you're a head! ”
- ―Captain Qwark disposing of Nefarious's head. [UYA]
Shortly after his first defeat of Dr. Nefarious back in Shadow of the Robot, Qwark retired to his flat in Metropolis for some rest, watching Lance and Janice. Helga visited him and sent him to the fitness course due to the weight he had put on, comparing him to a giant green bratwurst. Meanwhile, Dr. Nefarious unleashed a hoard of robotic insects to consume Metropolis and its citizens, a crisis Qwark eventually got caught up in and had to combat.
Dr. Nefarious revealed his then-new cybernetic form, and he faced off with his simple-minded nemesis, who immediately recognized Dr. Nefarious (however Qwark thought his only difference was he had 'changed his hair'). Qwark succeeded in destroying all but Nefarious's head, who swore revenge on Qwark and Metropolis. Qwark disposed of him in a trash can in response. The story continued, but Qwark cut off the announcer before the story proceeded.
Behind the scenes
- 'Deja Q' in the title is a reference to 'deja vu' (from French: déjà vu, literally meaning 'already seen'); in this sense probably the fact that Qwark had a feeling of defeating Nefarious before, the meaning of the phrase in English.
- "Q" might also be used just because it is Qwark's initial.
- "Deja Q" is the name of the 61st Star Trek episode. 
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (first appearance)