Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Darkstar Fission Tether (previously named the Darkstar Fission Rifle) was a weapon that was most effective with a group. Electricity jumped between team member's rifles, creating electric "wires" that shocked enemies. It was similar to the Tesla Spikes.The Elasta-Shock is a weapon-like object shown at Gamescom 2010 that requires two team members to use. Once two team members each suck up one of the item's end nodes with a Vac-U 4000, electricity jumps between the ends, creating an electric "wire." Anything caught in between the nodes would be shocked by the wire.
The Elasta-Shock is a cut weapon like object from Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One. The Darkstar Fission Tether, a confirmed weapon, does exactly the same thing.
- It was also developed by the Terachnoids.
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (first appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/04/13/new-ratchet-clank-all-4-one-details-revealed
- ↑ http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/07/28/ratchet-clank-all-4-one-up-your-arsenal-with-these-tools-of-destruction/#utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ratchet_all_4_one_072811
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKf8_efvBlM