The Darkstar Fission Tether (previously named the Darkstar Fission Rifle) was a weapon that was most effective with a group. Electricity jumped between team member's rifles, creating electric "wires" that shocked enemies. It was similar to the Tesla Spikes.The Elasta-Shock is a weapon-like object shown at Gamescom 2010 that requires two team members to use. Once two team members each suck up one of the item's end nodes with a Vac-U 4000, electricity jumps between the ends, creating an electric "wire." Anything caught in between the nodes would be shocked by the wire.
The Elasta-Shock is a cut weapon like object from Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One. The Darkstar Fission Tether, a confirmed weapon, does exactly the same thing.
- It was also developed by the Terachnoids.
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (first appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/04/13/new-ratchet-clank-all-4-one-details-revealed
- ↑ http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/07/28/ratchet-clank-all-4-one-up-your-arsenal-with-these-tools-of-destruction/#utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ratchet_all_4_one_072811
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKf8_efvBlM