Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The co-op overload was a gameplay mechanic designed exclusively for Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One. It was activated when all available players were shooting at the same enemy at the same time. A grey reticle would then appear that would get larger and would turn red the more the players shot at the enemy. The fire-rate of weapons would also increase during an overload, and during the finishing shots, the game would go to slow-motion allowing a dramatic kill.
When the reticle was at its largest, it would inflict a large amount of damage, or an additional effect - usually killing the enemy or advancing to the next stage of the enemy. It was an effective way of killing dangerous enemies quickly, and awarded a bonus bolt yield.
Effects of overload
Sometimes, the overload gave an additional effect to killing quicker:
- Combustor - No additional effect.
- Plasmabomb Launcher - Larger explosions at the point of impact, which also affected nearby foes.
- Arc Lasher - Creates a shock wave which also stuns any foes surrounding the target.
- Blitzer - increased power.
- Warmonger - Increased power at point of impact.
- Critter Strike - Increased speed of mutation.
- Darkstar Fission Tether - Connected electric currents between/around enemies.
- Mr. Zurkon - No additional effect.
- Pyro Blaster - No additional effect.
- Omegatech Frost Cannon - Increased rate of freezing
- Thundersmack - The clouds produced combine to form larger, more powerful storm clouds.
- RYNO VI Protosuit - Unknown.
- Overload Legend - Use the Co-op overload to kill 60 enemies.
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (first appearance)