Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Capture the Flag -
- Normal Mode - You must have the possesion of your own flag in order to score a Cap.
- Chaos Mode - Score a Cap regardless of whether your own flag is at your base.
Capture the Flag - Locate and capture the opposing team's flag in this team-based Online Game Mode. Once a flag is obtained, return with it to your base to snag the score.
Capture the Flag (CTF) was a multiplayer mode in Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal, Ratchet: Deadlocked and Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters. The first team that reached the CTF Cap limit won the game. In Up Your Arsenal, there were two different CTF modes. Normal mode was like the traditional online Capture the Flag game while Chaos mode allowed players to Capture the Flag whether or not the opposing team had their team's flag. They could also play Capture the Flag with nodes on in Up Your Arsenal. The same rules applied in Deadlocked for Capture the Flag except "Chaos" mode was called "Crazy" mode. In Size Matters, players could capture the flag despite the fact that the other team was currently holding their team's flag.
- In Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters, players could use weapons while in possession of a flag because they placed the flag on their back, but in Ratchet: Deadlocked and Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal, they had to hold the flag in their hand so their only option was to run to their base quickly, because they could not attack anyone unless they dropped the flag.
- In Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal, there was a glitch that allowed players to stay alive with the flag in their possession after the health meter reached 0. In order to perform the glitch, the player needed to hold R2 and jump repeatedly. However, if they were hit again then they would die.
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (first appearance)
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters