The galaxy's leading corporation was MegaCorp, based on planet Yeedil and headed by CEO Abercrombie Fizzwidget. MegaCorp was a major rival of the Gadgetron Corporation in Solana. Cities in the Bogon Galaxy included Silver City on Boldan, Canal City on Notak, Allgon City on Damosel, and the largest of all, Megapolis on Endako, which was the galactic capital. The identity of the Galactic President of Bogon was unknown. According to Captain Qwark, citizens of the galaxy were known as Bogonites.
Several unique species resided in this. On the sapient scale, the Bogon Galaxy contained the Thugs, Joba Tribesmen, Vukovar Tribesmen, Grays, Space Tourists, MegaCorp Gladiators and assortment of several unnamed species. On the non-sapient scale, it included the Mutant Swamp Flies, Arctic Leviathans, Mutant Test-Squirrels, Two-Headed Smolgian Snappers, Barlowian Saur-Beasts and Spitting Dune Crawlers.
In the beginning events of Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal, they took residence in Clank's apartment after they saved the galaxy. They were playing Galactic Chess when they saw a trailer of a new Secret Agent Clank episode. When Ratchet changed the channel, it was reported that Veldin was under attack. He bring with them the Gravimetric warp drive so that they can get back to the Solana galaxy to save his home.
So far, Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando was the only game in the series based in the Bogon Galaxy; but the intro of Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal, and the ending of Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank was shown to be in Clank's apartment on Endako.
- Vaknar III
- Silver City was one of the busiest cities in the Bogon Galaxy.
- In Quest for Booty, after being kidnapped by Doctor Nefarious and the Zoni, Clank began saying things that make no sense and was seemingly delusional. He stated a long math equation, at first correctly, but ended up referencing the "Bogon index of the denominator," which was probably a reference to the galaxy.
- Ratchet was smeared as the Butcher of Bogon by Vox News for his actions in the Bogon Galaxy, which was highly inaccurate smear by Vox Network's "news reporters."
- In A Crack in Time. the Agorian Battleplex announcer says that Captain Qwark was known as a hero in the Solana and Bogon galaxies even though Qwark had terrorized the Bogon Galaxy with Protopets.
- The DreadZone contestant, El Mustachio, was known to be native to the far east of the Bogon Galaxy. This shows DreadZone abducted heroes beyond the Solana Galaxy.
- Much like the Polaris Galaxy, several planets in the Bogon Galaxy were raided of exotic critters by Ephemeris for use as Loki hosts.
- The Bogon Galaxy was one of four galaxies DreadZone was broadcasted in, along with the Solana Galaxy and the Polaris Galaxy.
- In the space levels of the Feltzin System and Hrugis Cloud, you can see a large blue star in the background.
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
- Secret Agent Clank
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault