Blasters were a type of rapid fire pistol utilized throughout the Ratchet & Clank series.
In several Qwark vid-comics, Qwark would use a weapon called the blaster, which fired powerful energy shots and could hold up to twenty or fifty ammo.
Stuart Zurgo utilized a large modified Blaster with his Qwark Mech. It shot a blaster beam that captured foes in an orange energy bubble, temporarily preventing them from escaping. He used it capture member(s) of the Q-Force when he fought Ratchet, Clank and Qwark. After he captured Q-Force member(s), the blaster malfunctioned, causing Zurgo to throw it away and pull out an Omegatech Fission Blaster.
Other informationIn Secret Agent Clank, Qwark would use his trusty blaster in his false re-tellings, the first time being his battle against the Giant robot lizard. When charged the Blaster would temporarily becoming the Mega Blaster to fire a potent beam of energy.
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- The Adventures of Captain Starshield
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools Of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest For Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- ↑ The number of people captured when he uses it depends on whether the game is being played with a friend or ones-self and which characters were selected in either circumstances.