Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Air cars were flying cars seen in Metropolis, Megapolis, Stratus City, Meridian City, and a few other levels in the Ratchet & Clank games. They were futuristic vehicles that were automobiles for the citizens who drove, or rather flew, around the city or other places. Most notably, they were the only private transportation systems, excluding Mag-Trains.
In the gold bolt tunnel on Kerwan, the cars can easily be hit with the wrench. This was an easy method to gain bolts.
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One 
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
- Ratchet & Clank (movie)
- Ambiguously canon